Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Camping






I love using Easy LunchBoxes when we go camping. Easy to clean, food is separated, and the depth makes it easy for my disabled SO to pick them up. The Elder has Cerebral Palsy. His good hand has some fine motor skill issues.



Dinner one night. Hotdog, cheese stuffed sausage balls, baked beans and some fruit cocktail.



Breakfast of potatoes with dehydrated spinach and tomatoes. Scrambled eggs with dehydrated spinach and ham.



Karl showing off his breakfast. Everyone had a banana while I was making breakfast, hence why there is no fruit.



This is how I set things up. I put them in a row on our coolers. Made it MUCH easier to plate.



Lunch time! Pineapple, chips, ham and grilled cheese and an extra ham slice (as requested).

No comments:

Post a Comment