Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Lego Figure

How come Ebay and Etsy always have the coolest cookie cutters? That's right! We are using another cookie cutter that came in the mail. Today I am using our 4inch Lego figure cookie cutter. You can get 2 men per sandwich. Maybe 3 if you use the larger Aunt Millie's Italian bread.



Notice carrots are skimpy? I have 2 1/2baby carrots sliced up. The boys have not been eating them very well. So I cut back in the amount I gave them. I am sure our chickens will be sad when they don't get as many leftover carrots.


 Lunch consists of grapes, carrots, peanut butter and jelly Lego men, a cheese stick, and some fruit snacks.






I made apple bunnies for snack today! They are nibbling on carrots. I also added in some popcorn.

Back when I became interested in cute lunches (before kids when I had time to watch anime) there was a site called Bento Tv.  I use to watch all her minute or two tutorials things. One of the first things I learned to make was apple rabbits. I searched her out to add her clip, but sadly, it doesn't appear that she exists anymore.




So I went to my current favorite place, Cooking With Dog on YouTube. In this video she teaches you to make an apple bunny. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment