Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bad day and an Elder lunch


 Garlic rice with chicken in garlic and white wine sauce and peas.

 There is no minion post today. Unless you count Julie and The Elder as minions. They kinda are.... I tell everyone that The Elder is my eldest child at times......

Anyway, The Colonel some how managed to get her finger shut in a door as Clark was about to go out to the bus. It was quite messy and since she would not hold still, I brought her in. Tyke missed class and we were at the Dr. till after 2pm!!! We got there about 11:40am. The Colonel ended up with 3 stitches on her tiny little finger. So I treated the minions to Mc Donalds. Then we had to go to the hospital for an xray (Dr. orders) to make sure her little finger was not fractured or broken. Her finger is fine. Good thing Aunt Agnes was able to pick up Clark from school.




Clark asked that I take a picture of him. So I did.


The Colonel's finger. I am not sure how they managed to get it to stay, but that sucker is on pretty well! Poor kid has 3 stitches. And that is chocolate on the bandage. I gave her a chocolate chip cookie after the xray.


 Eese!

No comments:

Post a Comment