Thursday, April 18, 2013

Meijer Gardens trip #1

If you would like to see our whole trip to Meijer Gardens, please click Here



My lunch. Homemade shrimp, garlic, and spinach onigiri, red peppers, melon, and pineapple.


The boys had 3 butterfly sandwiches, organic chocolate cereal, celery and red peppers with dip, a leftover meatball, cheese, kiwi, and pineapple.


The only difference in The Colonel's lunch is that the celery is cut very thin and the meatball is cut up.


I had 5 of these to pack. So I put them in the bottom of my backpack. I loved how the Easy Lunchboxes fit in the bottom.


All 5 loaded up with room for drinks still.


Pork and his lunch.


Clark asking his father for some oranges.


Pork eating again.



Me eating my onigiri and The Colonel having some celery.



Tyke and Oma at lunch.

Every time I make onigiri I think of this song. I was introduced to this anime by Karl.


No comments:

Post a Comment