Wednesday, March 7, 2012

U is for umbrella

 
Today I grabbed the letter U out of my can. It took me a few minutes to decide what to do. And in that time, I failed to get Clark dressed fast enough and he missed the bus. Although the bus also came 10 minutes early. That was ok though, it gave me extra time to think as I packed all the minions up and took Clark to school.

This week I decided to go with less processed cheese and bought only brick cheese. To bad I do not have a cheese slicer. Oh well. I managed pretty well with a knife.  The top of the umbrella and the letter U are made from cheddar cheese. The handle is made from a steamed piece of asparagus. For fruit I have pear sticks and strawberries.

The bottom tier has a is a goldfish sandwich with peanut butter and jelly. We have 3 goldfish crackers keeping the larger fish company. I also have a grape tomato that I cut in half and added a small triangle of cheese as a sail.

I was surprised when both boys ate the asparagus. They have been offered it more times than I can count and have never touched it. Well, I guess they did the one time I wrapped it in bacon.
Yep, it's a PJ day.

No comments:

Post a Comment