Thursday, March 1, 2012

Green Eggs and Ham

Packed

The minions insisted they needed a "box breakfast" this morning. I knew I was not going to be happy with this box from when I realized I did not have enough matching smaller boxes. Clark is very insistent that all of the minions have the same size. He has ASD, so we just kinda go with the flow.

So today we are using our Gerber boxes.  I made some green crepes and used a cookie cutter for the egg shapes. The top egg is about 8 layers alternating between chocolate cream cheese and peanut butter as filling between crepes. I got the idea for the Dr Seuss hat from Bent On Better Lunches. She used apples and cheese. I had no apples so I used strawberries and a cheese stick.  There is a cookie, several ham slices, and a small stack of crepe sheets with yellow cheese as the egg yolk.

To the left are some cheese sticks, strawberries, and kiwi slices. Below that is a Dannon Crunchers.

Thematic Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment