Monday, February 25, 2013

Easy lunch and our silly fish


Lunch today is a peanut butter tortilla, homemade granola, cheese squares, carrot coins, watermelon, pineapple, and melon.


Oh look! The Colonel is learning to drink from a big girl cup! My grandmother (who lives in Montana) had 2 of these small cups come in a camping kit she purchased. She had no clue why anyone would want a coffee cup that small, especially when camping. So she sent it to my mother for the minions.


Here is Colonel Sanders lunch. I steamed the carrots a little so that they had a little crunch left in them, yet they were a little soft for The Colonel. I also gave her watermelon and pineapple. To the right I have peanut butter tortilla wrap slices, cheese, and homemade granola (large nuts taken out).

 Pork looks happy. Where is Tyke? I wondered that too. I went out to the living room and there he was sitting with Aunt Julie. *sighs* Sorry Tyke, it's lunch time, not Kindle time.







This is our goldfish. Well 2 of them. The black one floats like that quite often. We have had him for several months now. Not quite sure what to make of it.


This is what greeted me when I got back to the dining room. Silly Colonel!

No comments:

Post a Comment