Monday, January 21, 2013

Ramen Noodles for lunch



 Today we will start with Colonel Sanders lunch. She is now 14 months old and has a full set of teeth. Around the edges of the box I have slightly steamed carrot. I steamed it just enough for it to bend, but not enough for it to be completely soft. The colonel enjoys a little crunch. I also have diced kiwi, green melon, watermelon, a rolled up slice of nitrate free turkey, thin cut cheese, and some ramen noodles with veggies.

I have to admit that I had my doubts when I saw this bento box. I wondered if it would really hold enough for lunch. Given some of my other boxes (and previous posts with small boxes) I should have known better than to doubt. Fot some odd reason the minions enjoy ramen noodles cold. So they have ramen noodles with mixed veggies, watermelon, green melon and kiwi slices. under the lid was that very small white piece. It was perfect for something flat like a cookie or small like M&M's. For a treat I gave them some small M&M's. Under that we have sliced carrots, mozzarella and cheddar cheese and nitrate free turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment