Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Pork Chop Halloween Bento


I went to post this and realized I forgot to take a picture or the minons' bentos! Oh no! Oh well. They are now in their bellies.

Today we have another left over lunch in my Easy Lunch Box. Today's meat is a breaded and baked pork chop. Under that I have a left over baked potato that I cut up, seasoned, and pan fried. The pumpkin is made from a sweet potato and I added 2 grape tomatoes just because I could.

To the right we have left over broccoli from 2 nights ago. Under that is an orange cheese cake (mint flavor) with mint chocolate crumbles on top.

The background image is one that one of the boys drew for me. They requested I used it.

2 more lunches till our 100th! There will be a giveaway posted in the 100th lunch post.
BOTW: Halloween

2 comments:

  1. Great one! I love your use of leftovers. I LOVE leftovers! Thanks for linking up at Bento of the Week! Voting lasts a few more hours!

    Diana
    Diana Rambles
    Bento Blog Network
    Link Rink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I use to normally make sure I had very little leftovers because the Elder is not a fan of them. Now that I pack his lunches, he is! Especially the fried foods. Those are a treat for him.

    Thank you for having Bento of the Week!

    ReplyDelete