Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle lunch.




Snack today is some chocolate covered raisins, blueberries, and baby carrots. I added a dinosaur cupcake topper to this snack. In only Karl's snack I added the little face you see. Karl refuses to try blueberries. He loves them in pancakes, but he won't try just the fruit. So I added the little face. I imagine that was his face when he saw them. One day... One day he will try them.







We have a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle lunch today. I found the sandwich cutter on Amazon. Laurence loves TMNT. The ninja sword food pick was also found on Amazon. The sandwich is a peanut butter and jelly, carrots and peppers, grapes, a cheese stick, and some chocolate covered raisins under the cheese. 

I place a flattened cupcake baking cup under the sandwiches to add some color. The boys seem to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment