Thursday, December 13, 2012

Snowmen and Chili with Cornbread


Today I have 4 little ones home. Clark did not have school due to a field trip in the morning. Sadly, we were not able to go on it. :-( That's ok. He already saw Santa. That and we had a busy night last night. So he is still a little on the overstimulated side.

Lunch consists of two Biscoff and jelly snowmen sandwiches with mini chocolate chip eyes and noses, some cheese, two kiwi slices (they remind me of wreaths  and 3 slices of cucumber. The minions have not been eating to much recently.

 The Elder and Julie had leftovers for lunch today. The chili was from 2 weeks ago. There was just enough left for 2 lunch servings. So I put it in a bag and tossed it in the freezer until I decided to use it. Today was that day! I thawed the chili, spooned it into our Easy Lunchboxes, and added some grated cheese and tomato hearts.  The cornbread muffin was a leftover from the night before. I used prunes for the eyes, a dried cranberry for the nose, and nori strips for the whiskers. 

Want a picture of a minion???



Clark dancing at Aunt Becki's wedding. He loves to dance.














Isn't he cute? Clark was the only child to go. We left the other 3 with Aunt Julie.

Blogger did not like my video. So please go to my Facebook page to view it.







No comments:

Post a Comment