Friday, December 14, 2012

Stocking Lunch and Leftovers again


Tyke informed me that he did not wish to have his sandwich cut. So I left his sandwich whole and just cut out a meat stocking for him.





 Lunch we have is dried cranberries, cheese and turkey, two bows made from cheese and a dried cranberry, and a sunbutter and jelly sandwich in the shape of a stocking. I used dried cranberries on the top.



Today I used a Mini Dipper in an Easy Lunchbox. The Elder is pretty much one handed. So he needed to easily be able to take out non microwave items easily before he warms his meal. I figured the Mini Dipper would work well. That and Julie is only given a 15 minute lunch (really), so getting her food warm fast is a must.

Once again we have some leftovers. The hash in the main compartment was made 2 days ago for dinner. It consists of potatoes, onions, garlic, sausage, and green peppers. To change it up a bit, I added some pan fried carrots to it. I know it sounds odd, but it really does taste good. Also I added some tomato flowers. To the left of that we have cut up fruit in a Mini Dipper and some chocolate I found in the freezer.



Oh look, 3 of the minions! Colonel Sanders decided she wished to stand up and eat at the table. I think she wants to be like her brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment