Monday, April 30, 2012

Egg carton lunch

Today's lunch is in a recycled container. The minions do not eat to much, so I cut the egg carton in half. For lunch we have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich cut into a N, L, J, 4, 6, and an 8. Next to is part of an apple cut up, and Cookies N Cream Goldfish. The bottom has 2 rolled slices of ham, a stick of string cheese cut into 3 pieces, and match stick carrots. I have to admit that I was a bit surprised with how much actually fit into just half an egg carton. I am glad to have found a new use for our egg cartons. We go through about 2 dozen eggs a week.

I think next time I will turn the egg carton into a before lunch craft project. Maybe set out some of the sticky back foam shapes, pipe cleaners, construction paper, and some markers. That way the minions can decorate their lunch box before mama fills it with lunch.



Bento of the Week

1 comment:

  1. Great additions to the Bento of the Week! Egg carton is really thinking outside the box!

    Diana
    Diana Rambles
    Bento Blog Network

    ReplyDelete