Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Meatloaf Wednesday

What do frogs have to do with this lunch? Absolutely 
nothing! I just felt like using them. Or maybe I should just say they went with the fudge.

Anyway, for lunch today, The Elder has mashed potatoes and carrots (don't knock it till you try it) and mini meatloaf stuffed with cheese. To the right he has a piece of fudge (not homemade, to lazy) and steamed cauliflower.


 

The minions have a mini stuffed meatloaf, carrots, cauliflower, snap peas, dried cranberries, mozzarella cheese, and an energy ball. On the side they have a Mini Dipper from Easy Lunchboxes filled with Italian dressing.

Why the funny faces on the 2 minions? I have no clue. Tyke insisted I take his picture and he gave me that lovely pose. Then Pork insisted I also take a picture of his dirty faced self. *sighs* I am still trying to figure out where the chocolate on his face came from.

Today's lunches used items from:
The Elder- Easy Lunchboxes
Minions: One tier bento from All Things For Sale and the Mini Dippers are from Easy Lunchboxes

No comments:

Post a Comment