Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Minions are back!


I was trying to be a cool mom today. I think I failed. No one understood what it was I was trying to get them to do. Oh well...  I am not sure how well you can see it, but in ham I have 1 2 _ 4. Then I had 3 slices of sausage, grape tomatoes, and kiwi. I was trying to get the minions to give me the missing number.

The bottom tier continued with the 3 theme. I have 3 wedges of Biscoff spread on a tortilla and 3 slices of cheese.




Isn't Pork handsome! I am so glad they all feel better!


Colonel Sanders was lucky enough to get my bento from Japan today! She has diced kiwi, grape tomatoes, sausage, cheese, and some sandwich wedges.

Can you believe The Colonel has all her baby teeth now? That's right, she has 16 teeth and is 13 1/2 months old.



Tyke and Colonel Sanders checking out their lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment