Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Crab and the Chicks.

Have I ever mentioned how much I love Easy Lunchboxes? I know I do not use them a lot for the minions, but I use them 5-6 days a week for The Elder. Easy Lunchboxes came out with some new colors! Can you feel my excitement? I have 12 of the normal ones right now. So in theory I should be fine. "Just to be safe" I ordered 2 packages (8 boxes) of their "Brights". :-D :-D :-D I told myself that I would never use faces on here, but I am to excited not to.



Tyke informed me today that he did not want a "cut" sandwich. So I left his whole and made him a cheese crab on top of his peanut butter and jelly sandwich. The eyes are candy eyes. The crab shaped cutter I used was actually in the "dollar" section of Target. It was part of a play-dough tool set. I took out any piece that could be used for a sandwich cutter and gave the minions the rest for their clay. The minions also have cheese, blackberries, and strawberries for lunch.

Pork wanted me to make him cute sandwiches, so I used a cookie cutter to cut him out 3 chicks. I used cheese to give them beaks and candy eyes. Above them I used another play-dough cutter to make him a duck.

Colonel Sanders had her own cute lunch. Here she has 3 Hello Kitty sandwiches. I used a Hello Kitty cookie cutter that had one of the press on faces. This makes the bread nice and flat. I also used left over cheese scraps (from the crab and duck) for her cheese. I cut the strawberries into smaller pieces for her.


Oh look! Aunt Julie is overseeing lunch today! I have class today. So while the minions eat lunch, I make sure everything is in my school bag, take a shower, and then drive Tyke to school. From there I go right to school myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment