Monday, April 30, 2012

Freezer Leftovers Bento

I amaze myself with the food I keep. I was looking through the fridge freezer and found quite a few bags with only a few of the item in them. Not enough for a meal for even one person, but I thought if I added them together there would be something.

The small amounts of veggies were made into baby food for The Colonel. The boys had some of the more interesting stuff (things that taste good cold) for lunch plus some. I had a bag with 3 of the dinosaur chicken nuggets, a bag with 5 cheese sticks, and a handful of those stuffed cheese bread bits among the rest.

So on the left side we have a chicken nugget dinosaur sitting on top of a cheese stick. Under that are 3 mozzarella stuffed bites. Also we have 3 peanut butter and jelly music notes.

To the right are 3 celery pieces with peanut butter, grapes, strawberries, and ham spread with tomato basil Laughing Cow cheese and rolled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment