Thursday, March 8, 2012

O is for Octopod

I did not do the best job. Still, it is better than some things I have tried... Like the ravioli kites. The minions have been fascinated with the Octonauts. So I decided to attempt the Octopod. The main part of the Octopod is made of cheese. The arms, eyes, and other dark parts are nori. And the extra little pods (I know there are 4, but the 4th would not fit) are made from red pepper.Underneath that is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Can you tell the cookie is suppose to be an O? I put a piece of nori in the center to try to make it look more like one. The minions could tell. Then again, they know to expect a letter. We also have match stick carrots, strawberries, blueberries, celery, and colby jack cheese.



Apparently it looked just enough like the Octopod for the minions to recognize it. Tyke started to sing "creature report". Beware, it gets stuck in your head!

Today's lunch is in a container I picked up from Old Navy. Sadly, they no longer carry them.


No comments:

Post a Comment