Sunday, March 11, 2012

Simple puppy (Dog)

 I like these little boxes when I want to make something a little more simple. They are small and a toddler or preschooler sized meal fits perfectly in these. This one was purchased from All Things For Sale.  There are some items hidden under the sandwich today. I was going to take them out for the picture, but I have 3 little voices demanding food.

On top I have a round peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I used some apple slices to make the puppy's ears, two Cheerios make up the eyes, and the tip of the strawberry makes the nose. I uses a piece of cheddar cheese for the mouth. To the right of the sandwich are some cucumber and carrot slices.

Under the puppy face are a few slices of cheese and a few more apple wedges.

Bento Blog Network

1 comment: