Sunday, February 19, 2012

K on Friday

Peanut butter and jelly whole wheat tortilla rolls, more meat and cheese sushi, plumb bunnies, popcorn, applesauce, carrots, zucchini, and tomato with some dip in the cup.

I know I am a little late posting this. We have had a very busy week here with people visiting and what not. And yes, today Colonel Sanders joined us for lunch today!


I don't think Colonel Sanders is very amused by her "bento".

I decided to make the meat and cheese rolls again since Clark was home. He was not here the other day when we had them. Everyone tried them after they pushed out the red pepper centers. Pork was the only one who are a few of the centers. Everyone went after the dip first. Once again I remember why I do not offer dip very often or at all. Yes, Pork Chop is eating his veggie dip with a spoon.


Today's lunch was put in my Sassy On The Go feeding set. It has several compartments with tight fitting lids. I only used one of the removable compartments (applesauce). You can find them at Meijer and at Babies R Us.

No comments:

Post a Comment