Sunday, February 5, 2012

Yellow and white chick

The boys are still not wanting to eat rice for some odd reason. They use to love it. So today I thought I would try something a little different. I decided to use my rice molds on broccoli and cheese Rice a Roni. I have to say it held together rather well. To bad the minions still would not touch it. They just ate the cheese off the top.

Anyway, today's lunch consisted of Rice a Roni  chicks with a swiss cheese and cheddar cheese chick on top, apple "eggs", strawberries and blueberries on a sword skewer, and 100% processed chicken nuggets (yep, do you want to know how these are made? Ask and I am sure you will not eat them again). Oh, and spinach under the chicks. Today's letter was "U" and the number 8. Why 8? Because we had 8 chicken nuggets and it worked perfect to count with.

I cheated with the chick eyes. I think I will be doing that a lot from now on. Wilton makes candy eyes. How great is that? Give the minions a little sweet with their lunch and make my life easier.

1 comment:

  1. Candy eyes aren't cheating at all! SUPER cute! Please join us over at Bento Blog Network. There is also a weekly meme with a theme which begins on Fridays. Submissions are taken through Tuesday and then people vote on Wednesday & Thursday.

    ReplyDelete