Sunday, November 11, 2012

Mama's first day of work.

 
I am now working part time. Today was a 9 hour shift which took up pretty much the whole day. I have to admit that I missed the minions eating lunch.

The boys had Biscoff sandwich cars, snap peas, carrots, cheese, ham, and blackberries. I put the milk down


on a lower shelf so that Tyke could help daddy out and pour some milk with lunch.

The Elder had leftover potatoes, lemon pepper pork, and AJ in sweet potato. I also have a sweet potato space ship and stars. To the right of that he has carrots, peas, and blackberries.

Yes, that is butter, real butter on his potatoes. I don't use that overly processed fake stuff here. Believe it or not, I have managed to lose weight too. It's all about moderation.

This is my lunch. Spring rolls made with  shrimp and salad greens, a sweet pepper, tomato, broccoli, and cottage cheese mixed with pineapple. I ended up buying some nuts out of the vending machine since I was still a little hungry.

My and The Elders lunches were in Easy Lunchboxes
The minions had their lunch in a little container that was found in the Target dollar section.

2 comments:

  1. I love the cars! And the spring rolls with the pepper in the middle sort of looks like a butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was one of my cookie cutters.

    You know, I did not even see the butterfly, now I do!

    ReplyDelete